To the Conscious Christians

To the Conscious Christians:


My name is Britta, and I am a Conscious Christian. I have God-given, mystical gifts. I follow Christ, my intuition, and good vibrations. 


Here is what I want you to know:

  1. I call myself spiritual although I practice Christianity. 
  2. I call myself a Christ-follower; when people ask me about my religion, I say that I "follow Christ." 
  3. The term Christian follows a negative connotation. Judgment, bigotry, elitism, white nationalism, homophobia, anti- everything, etc. So, I almost do not want to be associated with their brand. 
This is why The Conscious Christian exists. I feel a calling to share the mystical side of Christianity. The one that I operate in because that's simply the only way that I know how.

Just says Paul says in Corinthians 12:27-31, God gives us spiritual gifts, and we are obligated to share them. 
There is no reason that I should hide them or have to straddle two worlds. God exists in them all. In fact, Jesus makes the invisible God visible.

Mystical Christianity

To further the conversation, I am positive that the church and those who follow Jesus can agree that Jesus meets people where they are.

I mean, isn't that why he was despised?
He broke bread with "sinners." Made friends with lepers. All of these things I believe and have heard from the church. 

So, Jesus does take everyone as they are, no matter their place in life.

He is kind. He is compassionate. He chose to fulfill the law, the many truths, so that God Himself could meet you where you are. 

New Age Christianity

The reason I establish this premise before continuing is that the New Age spirituality movement has been pitted against Christianity. This hurts. And it hurts even more that leaders in these movements denounce each other all together.

This shouldn't be so. It is possible for those labeled as unconventional in this society to follow Christ-- to still practice the Christian religion.

Both teachings and all teachers of the Light, of all things good, say to come as you are.

All religions, all light-seeking schools of thought are compassionate, but have the them of the need to be coachable. They stand on the willingness to change. 
The willingness to die to the old self... that's kind of cool to realize because that's exactly, and literally, what Jesus did. 
I really have no idea why I'm not accepted in either area of spirituality.
Why should I have to straddle the fences when Jesus mended them already?

As I've written about before,
How do you think that Jesus came to know the truth, know the teachings?
And furthermore, how do you think He was able to truly live out those teachings so He could fulfill the truth? To be the Truth??
The answer is obvious.
But to some, the language of the New Age movement is unfamiliar.


Consciousness. Awakening. Synchronicity. Clairvoyance. Mediumship. Reiki...

And Christian Mysticism.

I agree that the unknown can be unsettling. 
I completely understand.
But I also know that there is no reason that Jesus should be kept in a box. He was mystical as can be.
And so am I.

If Jesus will meet anyone where they are, why wouldn't Jesus want to meet me where I am?
On my spiritual journey of intense awakening and my Kundalini rising?

Mending Fences, Opening Doors



I'm called to mend these fences. I know I'm not alone because, if you're reading this, God has put you in my life, reading this work, for a reason. That's how He works, and that how I know people will find purpose when lost in the herd of sheep that is headed in the wrong direction.

My work, this resource that God wants me to create, is out of love, respect, and Jesus-- honoring Him with my work. He will redeem the faith that has been tainted.
It's okay though because that's why He died. It's just time for a new Christian movement to be born;
One of rising consciousness, one of engaging the Christ-Consciousness that the Holy Spirit says we all have.  

Let's ascend to the Light together.  

Subscribe to my blog so we can keep the conversation going!

Popular Posts