The Middle of the Middle

Somewhere in the middle of the metaphysical and physical, there is my reality that I've been busy with:
 I am in a Master's journalism program learning new things that God wants me to do. I do that part time, work part time, and I am a mommy part time. But when does part time add up to be full? Lol.

But anyway, I have had ideas to write for my next piece, but they become passing clouds. My spirit floats and sees many things, but mind is filled with the burden of humanity.
I will say that I have learned many things on my journey to change, like I continue to say and do, but the path through my changes could be smoother if I would listen more. My listening skills are starting to change too though.

My guides just told me that my changes have to be a conscious effort and intentional; in this way, to ignore what is good for me is the easy way out and unfavorable to God.

I will admit: I half-ass the right thing to do sometimes so that I'm not completely doing an unfavorable decision, when in part, that is only half of what I'm not supposed to be doing. Sticking with God's plan and listening to the advice of my guides and angels is getting easier, and when I do follow, I am always pleasantly content and at peace.

God tells me when something that I need to do is a part of the larger picture. He lets me know that the blessing is much greater than the risk. I trust Him in that.
But then there are those times where we are selfish, when I find myself disobeying and not fully going by what God wants me to do. Then I compromise the greater good for low vibrations, and not contributing to the evolution of my Higher Self. In fact, it's the opposite. I am sabotaging my growth. Every time I sabotage, I miss a little blessing that could have contributed to raising my vibration.

My changes are happening whether I like it or not, which is definitely the theme this year for me. I am practicing and learning discernment this year, but with discernment comes choices. Actually, this is all discernment is. Choices, choices, choices. I know that I repeat myself and go through the same lessons over and over again, but it just hit me. This is why: I need to move on from this lesson in order to evolve into what God wants for me at this point in my life. My realization, my complaints, and now my acceptance is that discernment is more than understanding energy and spirits.

Discernment happens in the physical world, too. In the choices that we make and the roads we choose to explore.
Yeah, that's it.

I have other pieces to write. This is just an intrepid before doing so. I love writing, but I have neglected to keep up with my blog since my last entry, although I will say that the last piece "Jesus the Human" has been one of my favorites. Jesus and the angels directed me straight to the answer to my question.
The works that I am currently doing are my book and my class projects, for which both are my passions and deal with my life purpose.
I'll share it on here as well as all my media.
As always, thanks for reading and stay tuned,
for I have some more spiritual stories to tell. :)

xoxo


Popular Posts