Indigo+Millennial= Me

An entire month since I have posted! Holy smokes!
I have been very busy, and I have taken this time to regroup and focus.

My class is over and the middle of December is already here.
I can believe it, but it's hard to fathom. The year hasn't ended for me, though. My year ends in March.

On this blog, I make sense of my spiritual experiences.
I write what I learn when I ask God for messages, but I never really have a human element.
I never really say, "Hey, why isn't anyone following my blog?" lol.

I simply post and write because I need an outlet for publication. I love writing and my career is in writing. But until I launch my books, I am now in preparation mode. My career is in words.
Mmm, my favorite!

But I still haven't learned everything (and will never learn everything) that I need for entrepreneur life. Because this is what I am, guys-- an entrepreneur and an activist.
I have many ideas that I want to launch, many books I'm working on, and another site that really doesn't make much sense to me now, but all of these are my passions.
(I'm a Scorpio. What did you expect?)
I want people to care about these things, and it's up to me to figure out how to inspire you to care.

You know what else I have learned? The shorter the blog post, the more views. :)
I'm a millennial, baby. And I'm here to use my indigo power to spread my messages.

In love and light,
BA




Popular Posts