5 Streams of Consciousness Every Intuitive Should Know


Five Steams of Consciousness Every Intuitive Should Know

By BA Aguirre


Intuitives attract all energy. We are so sensitive and energies know it. Because of this, all energy competes for our attention. Can you say sensory overload?

I empathize with anyone who has had to stay in the spiritual closet. After I “came out,” I was alone with no teacher and no friends who could relate. I even forgot that God was on my side. All that I could do was seek knowledge and seek help because my gifts came with no instructions, and I was not going to let them go untamed.


Mystical and Mental Stability

It will be two years in May since I realized that I was not just unique, but that I was really different. I was born with these gifts, but I was also born with a mood disorder. And no awakening was going to take either away from me, except intensify both. I had no choice but to learn and evolve—to choose to move on instead of suffering.



So now, I am on stable medications that maintain an internal homeostasis as I continue to study and improve my evolution as a spiritual being. One stability cannot exist without the other. As I understand my mind and its intervals, I can discern the issues of my body and spirit. This was a huge lesson; it has taken me this long to understand that I’ll never understand. But God does. What a powerful shield!





Here are 5 streams of consciousness for discernment that every intuitive should know. If you are open to receiving, signs from Heaven are everywhere.



                                           

1.     Cliché, but necessary:

Start the day with quiet time, meditation, or prayer.



Discernment starts in the heart, so examine yours. If you don’t like your vibe, then change it. The morning time is the best time to do so. Next, set an intention or ask the universe to show you something for the day. Keep that in mind, then put it in your pocket for later.





2.     The universe gives us outside world tools to aid in the discernment process.

Once grounded, intuitive messages will come to you through thoughts or feelings. Then physical symbols will appear for evidence that will confirm and guide your direction. You will know what these signs are because they will consistently show up when you receive an intuitive download.  



3.     God gives us Earthly tools for discernment.]

Once you consistently see these symbols, you can discern why you see them. But first, get familiar with them. Examine thoughts and feelings before and after seeing them. For example, one of my first signs was a motorcycle. When I would be second-guessing myself about a decision or situation, a motorcycle would pass me on the other side of the road. It was then that I knew a motorcycle meant something to me. I also noticed that birds would immediately fly across my path when thinking about the upcoming day or my life in general. Before I knew that symbols were a “thing,” I knew these signs were meant for guidance. Once I was familiar with them, I could discern to what these signs were referring. That’s how intuition and discernment work.



4.     Universal signs are a thing, too.

Some signs are universal, such as angel numbers. God and the angels are very specific when they want to show you something, so repetitive numbers like 111, 222, 333, 444, etc. are the first ones that are most obvious. This is the universe saying hello and that you and yours are taken care of. You can find their meanings online or in some books. I recommend Angel Numbers by Doreen Virtue. (Anything by Doreen Virtue, really.)





5.      Finally, when you do receive intuitive guidance, notice what happens in your body.

Of course, you always need to be aware of the mind, body, and spirit, but the way your body reacts to intuitive guidance is extremely important. If your heart is right with God, your heart is your shield and filter.

Start with breathing. This creates space for awareness because the mind chatter is fear and ego and counterintuitive. Relying on your heart is God’s space. So breathe the chaos into the heart and focus. How do you feel? Are any parts of you vibrating or getting hot? What about smells? What are your thoughts?





The heart is your true self—the self that God has given you.

Wherever you find God is where you will find discernment. It’s like double-checking your homework before turning it in. To wrap this up, when you feel overwhelmed or unsure of the intuitive downloads that you receive, focus that chaos into the heart. This way, you can feel more so you can think less. The mind-chatter and the ego will quieten down because God uses your body—His temple—to give you the ultimate truth. The closer you are to God, the clearer the truth with be. And if your heart is right, then more your heart will make room for peace.    




Popular Posts