Soul, Mind, then Body- My backward transformation pt. 1

These past two weeks have been fire for me. My ego has come out to shed again (per usual every three months). In this shedding, however, I have still managed to connect with the Divine. This is the best support that I have ever received. "Lean not unto thy own understanding" just came to mind (Proverbs 3:5). So, I've been trusting God and my guidance no matter the difficulty or even if it's beyond human comprehension. Trying to go with the flow and follow guidance is not always what we want. Letting go is hard, and change is ever harder. But when you listen, you receive. You do without doing, be without being, and expect that God will be amazing.

I admit I have been worrying about things in the physical world, but this is something I'm growing through. The ego has just had a lot to say as it communicates through my inner thoughts and uses my fears against me. So last week, I became overwhelmed as I would receive multiple messages, but God would always direct me through very visible and obvious signs-- signs that show me that angels are around and protecting me. God also uses Nature to communicate with me, including my animal totems. I am so thankful to be connected to the Earth in this very intimate way. I am also so thankful to be learning these lessons to bring me closer to God.

As a result, I have become more confident in my abilities. Shedding my ego happens every season. I feel it first in my head with multiple thoughts I described above, then it leads to a change in my mood. I have physical symptoms when this happens-- my stomach tightens, my shoulders hurt. I become physically tired, and a good night's sleep does not do the trick. I then understand that I'm using something other than my intuition to feel-- my ego, the liar.

Something else that has happened (and is currently happening while writing) is that my third eye has been vibrating constantly. I have experienced headaches because of this as well as physical manifestations of pain in my shoulders. I even have a zit in the middle of my forehead! I also notice that when I look in the mirror and use FaceTime, I can literally see it. Anja is literally so stimulated that it is appearing physically to the naked eye.
Because of this, I have taken steps to relieve it. I have went outside. I've meditated; I have slept and while doing so, I placed the Tigers Eye stone on my forehead. I even slept for an hour or so today so I could regulate my pineal gland and circadian rhythm.

Nevertheless, I am thankful for it all. I am becoming more powerful through the power of Christ, so I have asked the universe to manifest what I want and need. If Anja is THIS overactive, then surely my wants and needs will manifest. That is, if it is God's will.


In order to heal others and to heal myself, my life needs to constantly evolve. Disregarding my guidance from God and the angels will only lead me to inner turmoil. I choose the attitude of gratitude because it adjusts me. In this way, little things excite me. God reveals Himself in so many ways, and I have learned to recognize and thank God for every moment of doubt as well as every victory. Not only this, but I've used the power of prayer. I pray when I worry. I pray when I need to. I pray when I cry. I am also beginning my mornings with prayer. Even when I do not believe it, I still say that I am thankful for another day and thankful for the lessons that I am learning at all times. I ask and am thankful for what I have, do not have, and/or will eventually have. Through faith, God will always provide, and most importantly, heal when I'm ready to let go. Through it all, I still have my faith. I still claim my gratitude. I have learned to trust in God as I continue this spiritual awakening, and a positive to all of this is that even through my frustration, I receive guidance and follow my intuition. And ladies and gentlemen, that's how God works.


Popular Posts