My Blossomed Lotus-- My Backward Transformation pt. 2

The serpent of old lies at the bottom of our tail bone-- its name is Kundalini, meaning the "coiled one." This energy is feminine in Nature and is awakened upon meditation as well as with yoga practices. The coil lies dormant until we choose to awaken her- and she is a serpent.

I begin my story saying that the serpent was temptation that lead to the fall of man.
When we choose to not just be alive but aware and conscious, we awaken to the illusion. The walls of life are knocked down. I chose to do so.

Almost four years ago after I had my son via cesarean section, I took my first yoga class. I had been having trouble with pain still months after my surgery, but my doctor found no cause.
My yoga teacher was thorough in her lessons about the history of yoga. Specifically, we learned about the seven chakras-- the "wheels" or centers where our all our energy threads meet.

The first chakra begins at the base of the spine-- where the serpent lies-- and ends at the top of the head at our crown, where the sacred feminine unites with the sacred masculine. This is enlightenment.

Her class sparked my interest in the chakra system. This is why: meditation on the second chakra caused me to weep. I asked her about this experience after class, and then she told me that this center houses sexual and sensual energy, as well as creativity.

My previous sexual trauma as well as my cesarean section were buried deep within my scar where a baby was pulled out. I knew that I had to heal. I wanted to heal. I chose to heal.

After this, I meditated frequently. I did research about the chakra systems, so I decided to meditate upon my second and my sixth chakras-- the second dealing with sex and latter housing psychic abilities.

***ALERT! DO NOT DO THIS.*** Lol.
We do not have modern-day spiritual gurus, so as spiritually evolved beings we often take this journey alone. I had no one to tell me to slowly advance this development. I had no one to tell me that the bottom warm chakras should first be aligned before awakening the top ones.

As a result, I awakened my most wounded part of my body and merged these traumas while opening my psychic abilities. This was not good.

I became conscious after that and experienced synchronicities in my life.
After I graduated college, my clairvoyance developed rapidly. Then, I began to see auras.
I was getting more and more curious about psychic development, so I looked into palm reading.
Then one night, I read a person's palm that I have known for 10+ years.
I saw him in a completely different light. I cried for him as I saw that he had never felt those feelings much less cried about them. I was there with him in his past as I looked into his soul.

I went to sit on my other couch at that point. I pulled myself together as I tuned in to my energy vibrations. My third eye was vibrating; I could feel every energy center's vibration.

And then my crown opened up.
I saw blue and black-- but mostly black with blue stripes going up on the sides and crossing each other. They were perfectly parallel as well as perpendicular. My mind was silent until I asked myself, "Is this understanding?" for this is the mantra of the crown chakra.
It was immediately that I heard the word "understand" come through the television.
I was not even aware that it was on.

I had opened my crown, and this was enlightenment. I do not claim to be all-knowing and wise. I do not claim to be enlightened. What I do acknowledge is that when the crown chakra opens and is exposed to the surrounding energies, enlightenment occurs.

Because I was not ready, a problem was created. Because my lower chakras were not balanced, an unbalanced situation had arisen. My Kundalini was aroused and ready for detachment, but my holy temple was not. My body, mind, and spirit were in for an intense awakening.

As a human race, we were born with free will-- God's gift to us-- but it was not his choice. It was our choice to listen to temptation and decide that consciousness was more appealing than oblivion.
In our consciousness, we have a choice-- to use our divinity for the good or against the good. 
I chose the light, but what I did not realize were my contracts with the darkness.

As a result, last year I learned protection the hard way.
This narrative is just beginning. This is my story of Kundalini Syndrome.


Popular Posts