Nature's Voice

I find solace in Nature. She charges me and lightens up my life. She tells me that I am courageous. She gives me many other messages, but I tend to focus on the message too much. My goal is to discern what Nature shows instead of enjoying Her magnificence and flowing with the messages.
I have been feeling like I'm forcing messages-- getting them wrong.
I believe that She is telling me my path is wrong, or maybe I'm just feeling conviction for choices I've made recently.

I started with the introduction of Nature, but I really have a question in mind.
Does Nature give messages of wrong-doings? Is it Her place to convict you?

Maybe my conscience is getting the best of me.
Maybe that's why I cannot hear what She is saying correctly.
And maybe I am just subconsciously upset at myself.

As I write though, I received the message that She is a comforter. She is cheering me on. If this means giving me animal totems that reflect my resistance to change, then so be it. I would never trade my messages from the trees or learning the ancient language that is of Nature, the goddess of everything that is Earth.
She is not unkind. Rather, she is welcoming in her entire consummation.
I love Her, and She loves me. She is here for everyone. We are blessed with her oxygen. In return, She takes in our carbon dioxide. She takes our poison away.
This beautiful cycle of life fascinates and excites me.
I feel the faeries are also very nice. They make me happy. I do not feel scolded or convicted by them though. I have the feeling that they are always happy. At least, that's how my mind's eye imagines them.

Someone asked me a question recently:
If no one admired a flower, would it feel unwanted?
This was profound to me. Would the mountains still ascend if no one climbed them?

I have been feeling this way about my signs lately. I have been getting confused and deceived.  
But God reminded me that Earth was here before humans.
If we were made second, and God gave us authority over the land and all that dwells in it, my thoughts of failure or conviction must come from the inside.
This was the message from my raven today.

All in all, I am getting better as I continue down this path.
Instead of condemnation, Nature sends me messages just to urge me along my path. I feel happiness and joy with Her, but I am reminded that certain decisions are not in my best interest. This is my Higher consciousness reminding me.
My animal totems and faeries have the best intentions. In my humble heart, I thank the Lord God for granting me with these gifts.
My lessons on discernment continue.

Popular Posts