Spiritual stamina

I have been trying to stay true to my energy. This means not letting other people and their energies affect me. I am able to hold my energy steadily for a little while when I interact with people, but this changes when I open my bubble and let them in.
I have two shields over me--one of my own as well as the Archangel Michael's-- and once I let it up just a bit and interact with another person's energy, my invisible shield becomes transparent.
Unfortunately, interacting with people includes seeing their energy blocks, overactive chakras, and essentially their personal issues.
I feel them, then I see them. And then sometimes, I see their guides. This all happens by my first agreement to lift the shield JUST a little bit!

This is why I have been practicing spiritual stamina. Don't get me wrong; I am STILL learning and practicing, but God brought me to this lesson about two months ago.
As a spiritually evolved being, I know that my energy is strong. I know that I am easily thrown off balance as well. I also know that when I am my most positive, I can change the mood in a room. This is what clairsentience is all about. But as I am a spiritually being, I also am a follower of Christ. With this, I understand that convictions will come with that as well as persecution.
So the ideas of spiritual stamina in my daily life as well as throughout the course of my life is an essential lesson to learn, and it has been laid on my heart for a reason.
And when I learn, I reach for books. This book was the Bible.

As followers of Christ, we must be prepared for persecution because that is what He went through-- although we will suffer, there will be nothing like the light at the end of our tunnel. If we take up our cross every day, we will have a reward in Heaven awaiting us-- but first, we will suffer because of it.

My message starts in first book of Peter, chapter 2 verse 13: "And who is he that will harm your, if ye be followers of that which is good?"
Peter warns us that we will be consumed by the flesh at times, but then he asks what of this evil? I get the picture of him nodding his head with his game face on, shrugging his shoulders, and saying the adversary? Yeah, what of him? To me, that image was powerful.
Then I was guided to read Psalm 90, and this is where I put a theme to my messages-- Spiritual stamina.
Psalm 90 talks about when Jesus sets our souls free, we feel that amazing feeling of release, but this verse reminds us that we still have a life to live-- a life that we created by our own hands-- and that means that we must face our works done by our own hands. He satisfies us first with His mercy, and He is what should get us through our karmic encounters after we are redeemed.


God disciplines us through life as the universe gives us back what we have done.
To envelop myself in stamina, I endure and persevere. During my hardships I remind myself of the grace that is greater than all my sins because His Love is the greatest of all things.
And once we endure life with God holding us or as he merely holds our hands, our souls will be in tact. Our reward will be waiting for us when we leave this world. Spiritual stamina.




Popular Posts