Blog post- no editing. Just posting.

I started this blog in April 2017 because I needed an outlet to talk about my spirituality; I don't have many people who can relate or even really care. 
Actually, I never have been able to talk in depth to anyone about what I have learned. 
This is going to change soon. God told me so. 

Ultimately, expanding my consciousness has been the biggest help to overcoming and understanding my mood disorder diagnosis. My first posts talked about how my Kundalini awakening indeed awakened the beast within, but it had to be released so I could heal. I did not lose my mind; I found it. When it manifested in the world, I saw it face-to-face instead of my head. This was when my studies began. I had to understand what was going on. 

You see, my racing thoughts were and still are messages that the divine, supernatural, etc. communicates to me. I always have a song swirling through my head, but until understanding my capabilities, I now know that they have purpose.
The situation that I'm in will trigger a message and I know the situation has purpose. The purpose, however, is a surprise. It's pretty cool-- I will get a message by getting a single word coming into my head, or I will hear it, which also happens inside my head. The thing is, I have to consciously register to myself that, hey, this is a message, so pay attention in the future to find out why you hear this. 

Then, time goes on during the day. I will live my best life that have circumstances and scenes everywhere. It's like a movie. 
I will be in the core of experience when I hear the word or phrase that I previously heard (usually from someone spoken verbally). It is then that I will take into account what my thoughts were during that time, what was going on during that experience, where I was at, and what I learned. All of these happen in several conscious thoughts but in one process. 
It's really cool. And since last year, this has gotten better and better. 

I am healing and I am letting myself grow, but it's not without a fight. I am coming out of my comfort zone with everything in my life and that's not easy. 
I accept this and move on because if I don't accept it, bad things happen. 
I don't want bad things to happen. 

I am a lightworker and that makes me susceptible to psychic attacks. Unfortunately, I do not have a powerful enough shield. I am trying though. I have to strengthen my aura. By doing this, I will be able to combine what I have learned the lessons that I have learned these past two years. 

It's wild to think that it has been 2 years since my awakening and 1 since I have started to learn from it. It's wild. 
And what a blog this has been.

I have written before about the demon that attached to me from one job and how in another job experience that spirits began to contact me. I wrote about the beast that haunted me in my house and how Jesus has been with me through all of this.

But what I haven't written about is my recovery. How much more in love with Jesus that I am, how much my Christianity has developed, and how much my struggles have lead me to another chance at this life and another chance to be successful in the work force.

I am no longer in a toxic relationship. The demons no longer have control over me or my house. And my career as a writer is continuing as I am committed to my passions. How else can we save the world if we always count on someone else to do it?

Popular Posts