The planet is too important to me-- a brain dump with no editing

The synchronicities don't surprise me anymore. I just notice them and then move on, hoping that I followed the sign.
Hoping the my intuition isn't scattered by the enemy. I don't think it is. I just have a hard time discerning sometimes.
This is because I don't take care of myself in the outside world. Some would say that I was doing just fine.
My body says differently.

I overeat; I don't eat as good as I should.
I literally get sick after every meal or snack. It's a pain and it sucks. I try to fix it, and I should be doing so. I'm traveling now, so I have an excuse.
But an excuse is no good to the good Lord above and what I'm supposed to accomplish before comes forth for mankind.

I get the message that I have to be light. My body needs to be light instead of heavy and tired.
It's hard. My life is hard, but it's worth what's going on.
Most of the time I think that, but sometimes, I admit, I'm not so positive.

I ask God why did I agree to this before I came down? Why did I think that I had the courage, strength, and protection needed to fight this battle?

I have the weight on my shoulders, but I'm not going to stop. I refuse.

The well-being of this planet is too important to me. My and my son's future is too important to me.
The way that we are seen, the way that we do see everyone and everything, has to change.
And it will.
This change of heart, change of mindset, and upgrade in willpower starts with me.
I'm not sure where it will end, but if I have anything to do with it, the change will never end.
The change will be continual and the earth will upgrade. The people will evolve with it, and so will spirituality.
So will communication--
And so will our culture.

I have touched many subjects here, but all I can say is that I'm glad that I'm here now.
No matter what the enemy tries to make me think, I am worthy and it is okay to mess up.
But a mistake made more than once is a choice.

I'm ready to choose discipline.
Dear Lord, be with me.
I'm pretty sure discipline is the hardest way of life and mindset that anyone can ever do,
but it's what the "greats" do.
It's what successful people do.

And more than anything, I want to be successful with my passions
because I really do have the best intentions.

Therefore, I will be intentional in my choices, intentional in my actions, and intentional with my thoughts.

I will surround myself with others who believe that they can make a difference,
and that will make all the difference.



Popular Posts