Let's wrap this up-- discernment


dis·cern·ment
dəˈsərnmənt/
(in Christian contexts) perception in the absence of judgment with a view to obtaining spiritual direction and understanding.



For this entry, I want to share what has helped me in my discernment process.
THIS IS MOST IMPORTANT TO ANYONE WHO IS DEVELOPING THEIR DISCERNMENT ABILITIES.


When you are acquainted with the supernatural, spirits know this. Not just spirits, but guides, angels, as well as malevolent beings.
And they will try to get your attention OR you will ease-drop on their conversation, so to speak. You hear them communicating, and depending upon your specific abilities, feel their presences.

So, if you aren't equipped to handle this, or grow up with the supernatural only categorized as false or something "you see in the movies," how do you think one copes with this?
We were not made to fit in a perfect box. I know that now, but I was already predisposed to my mood disorder. With the right conditions, that festers.
But now I know I'm not crazy. I just wasn't able to handle these gifts.

I have mentioned my mood disorder, which is something that I don't publicly declare when talking about my discernment abilities.
And this is why:

For me, my clairsentience is most active. I can see entities move, but thank God I only see the energy moving. I don't see "images" or "pictures" of them. I think God knows that I couldn't handle this.
I have pleaded with God that he shield me from seeing them in true form.
So I feel their presences. That's tough because sometimes I get confused; am I feeling my feelings, someone else's, or something of the supernatural?
Confusing, right?
Imagine someone who doesn't know that they are gifted and then feeling all of this.


As my discernment lessons continue, I have also found that I am clairaudient. I always have been, but now, I'm using it to my advantage so I can discern what I hear and feel. It's hard though.

If my mood disorder is acting up, I have a harder time with this.




The link to my messy mind

I have always had racing thoughts and a cyclical song stuck in my head. Now that I am on my stable medications and incorporate holistic measures for my health, I have realized that some of my thoughts are paranormal communication.

Wild, huh?
I figured this out many times because a song would be playing and then later my premonition would be correct.

No matter what though, my intuition is right on the money. Actually, it always is. It's just a matter of me listening and my mind being calm enough to understand.

But that's what prayer is for. That's what God is for, and that's why guides and angels are for. They help me. I ask to be shielded because they know it is easy for me to get confused. 


The Link to My Messy Mind

I am so aware of myself to a fault. Opening up the metaphysical plane and accessing my God-given gift has made my senses (and extrasensory perceptions) so much keener. I never thought that this could happen in the real world, much less mine.

I advance every time that I read someone else's advice, so I'd like to share what I've learned to anyone struggling with a mood disorder, discernment, or for anyone who is curious.



1. Become aware of the synchronicities in your life.

You will finally see that everything does happen for a reason; it's not just a cliché saying that helps someone with a heartbreak or loss. And when you notice these, be aware of what your thoughts were before and after this happened. These are your signs from the universe that relate to your question of what you were thinking about or a situation that was laid on your heart.

For me, it was the songs in my head.

2. Be aware of your thoughts and surroundings. 

Your intuition comes from your thoughts and feelings, but mostly the mind is what signals that intuitive guidance is being received. Becoming aware of your thoughts allows you to pair what you see in the world to your intuition or psychic foreshadowing of events.

3. The universe helps everyone!

There are universal signs! The first straight-up visible signs are angel numbers-- 111, 222, 333, 444, etc. They all have meanings from the angels who will always be with you no matter what. For example, 111 is the first number that people see. This is a signal from the universe; it is saying hello and that your prayers are rapidly being manifested. An open energetic doorway is opened for you. Another common on is 444, which is the angel numbers of all angel numbers. This signifies that the archangels are behind you 100% and to continue what you were doing, or what you were thinking about is right on target.

4. Once you notice these, your consciousness and vibration will increase. With that increase, you will be able to see personal signs. 

When I say see, I mean really see. You won't just look at things anymore. You will see right through the appearances. 

Then, you will start to consistently see something physical in the world that will show up when you are receiving intuitive guidance. For example, one of my first signs was a motorcycle. When I would be second-guessing myself about something, a motorcycle would pass me on the other side of the road. I also see animals.They all have specific messages and types of energy "medicine." If you listen and see better, the entire world will open.

Another example is at first, when I would have an intuitive thought, I would see birds immediately fly across my path. Then, I knew I was on the right track.
 (For more information about animal totems if you are experiencing signs like these too, check out Animal Speak by Ted Andrews. Changed my life!)

5. When you do receive intuitive guidance, notice what is happening in your body.

This is how you retreat to your higher self. This is my biggest lesson lately because I haven't been nourishing myself with high vibrational foods. What I do though is check my heart. I retreat to my heart and notice the parts of my body that ache, hurt, or that specifically gains my attention. This means different things to different people.

I actually don't have much advice about this because I am learning about this more myself.
My mood disorder was a result of genetics and the world's cold shoulder to it-- not to mention the denial of the supernatural. 



Spiritually guided spiritual guidance

In this entry, I have said what no one else has and maybe what no one has ever considered. 

I was put in a box where I do not and have never belonged. My mood disorder was triggered at a certain time in my life, and it was and will always be hard to handle. 
But because I have opened up, learned about my mood disorder, and then because of this, I have found myself and my abilities. They go hand in hand. 
One is not without the other. 
  

For that, I am proud and I am strong. 
And for once, I don't feel helpless because of it. I know who I am, what God blessed me with, and that my genetics suck. 
All of that is okay. 
That doesn't mean that I'm helpless. In fact, I am much wiser. 

The mystic and the schizophrenic swim in the same ocean-- but as the mystic swims, the schizophrenic sinks. 

Popular Posts