Clairvoyance-- but will you clearly see?


About a week ago during meditation, the angels told me that I would be working on and, therefore, writing about clairvoyance. I have been getting signs from them as well as from God about how to enhance this ability. Because clairsentience was so second-nature, its development was invisible to me until recently, but clairvoyance was my first noticeable and recognizable extrasensory perception. It originally came into sight almost exactly a year ago. Its development just kind of hit me during a training class for my first job out of college. We were all in a white conference room and very in-tune with what we were learning about, so we were all in-tune with each other. Suddenly, I look to my fellow student, and I saw a second layer to her. It was like a lamp was above her head, and the reason that I could see hers so well was because the man next to her had one that was slightly below hers but also above his head. What I saw was their auras.

So, many things have happened since first seeing the auras from my fellow classmates, but because my journey has reveled into a second year, I feel like the angels have pulled me back to this ability to clarify and start something new.
Now, clear seeing is not just about seeing auras and energy, but about visions of foresight.
My favorite show when I was younger was "That's So Raven." Raven was a psychic, and she was clairvoyant. The best part of the show was when she received her visions. Disney Channel was so theatrical about it. Raven would be in the middle of what she was doing, and then all of a sudden, she would pause, look and stare off into space. The "vision" would be a scene foreshadowing to herself as well as the viewers something later that would happen during the show.
Well, this is a process that I can relate to, lol.

When I see something, all of my abilities are meshed together. I first am triggered by a ringing or tension around my ears, then that's when I know something is trying to communicate.
I then stop, breathe, and listen. It's a definite pause in whatever I'm doing, and a blank stare.
Next, I feel, hear or see language clairaudiently or see symbols clairvoyantly. When I receive the messages, I discern what the message is, and through my claircognizance, or clear knowing, I make an interpretation.

For this further development and growth, I'm taking advice from the angels to gather more insight into clairvoyance. I practice power with the pause-- breathe and then hear, listen, and feel. When I feel myself become overwhelmed, I slow down and stop to understand why the physical, mental, or emotional sensation is occurring, recognize the physical senses, then check all around the energy field to see what else could be happening. Other than that, I am just taking care of my third-eye. I cleared her with amethyst and tiger eye crystals, and I'm drinking Echinacea tea, as well as tuning into Divine guidance as much as I possibly can. Anja was the first to develop, and now I'm recharging her and learning to respect the truth more by discerning illusion.

As Lightworkers, we are more sensitive than we think and know. But when you tune into this sensitivity and begin to understand, that's when the real magic begins




Popular Posts