Unapologetically His

I started this blog off with an introductory post about myself, and I knew that I had to tell of my relationship with Jesus. Spiritually speaking, the Holy Ghost is where my story began at the age of nine when I felt the God directly at the Logan Church of the Nazarene. That morning I was "saved," as the traditional Christian church would call it-- but a more appropriate phrase for what I feel now is "set free." That morning is when I began to build the temple for my Soul, and later that year while attending the same church, I received my first vision ever from Christ.

I am a psychic who experiences supernatural and paranormal things every day. I see the unseen, and I feel others' feelings, but I'm writing to merge the ideas of spiritual morality and mysticism. I want to bring to light that having a direct experience with God is what life is all about. My intentions were not to post constantly about Christ and be too specific about God with the pronoun "HE," but this is what is natural for me, and I'm not going to apologize for it, but I will claim my ingenuity because I have branched out from Christian beliefs and teachings to have the relationship with God that I do now. I do not represent what is mainstream for followers of Christ.

So, for this blog, I wanted to talk about my abilities, the lessons that I've learned, and be able to help people without getting denominational; I feared to repel people who I know I can help and who I know I am called to help. God has put it on my heart that I am here on Earth and writing this blog to find and speak the truth because healing others is the only way that I can heal from my own trauma. By learning from multi-cultural lenses, I reaffirmed my loyalty to Christianity-- not to the church, but to my Christ. 

I'm here to redefine what the world says about Jesus and what the church says about psychics. Somewhere in the middle, I am here to be the merger to a New Age Christianity.
My curiosity has taken me many routes (and MANY more to come!) to be blessed with the opportunity to work with Jesus directly. I will be honest about it. I was afraid that when I disclosed "who I was working for" so to speak, that I would not attract the audience that I wanted-- because I felt that on the spectrum from the religious all the way to the secular, that no one would understand that God gave me these gifts to work for both sides-- THESE gifts of extrasensory perceptions. But the audience that I want is not the audience that I need!

I need an audience with an open mind, but one of acceptance as well. I need people who accept that I have this gift and use it for God's light, but I also need to reach people who are open to this unconvered path to Jesus. It's an amazing thing that I'm trying to do. I have been working on two other articles to post for this blog, but God told me that this post was urgent and necessary.

So, stay tuned for more articles to come about the New Age Christianity that God has laid on my heart as well as my other articles about developing my extrasensory perceptions and senses in general.

Feel free to email me at britta.aguirre@gmail.com to ask me anything regarding mediumship or to book a reading, in-person or electronically.

Popular Posts