Intensity Block

I have not kept my posts circulating as much as I would like to, but that's because I have so many ideas and messages I need to write about. I just cannot focus when I sit down to write. The physicalworld has taken her hold on me with this new job and other personal things, but these other things have not made me quit wanting to post-- instead it's the opposite. My desire to post has intensified. Maybe my intensity has manifested into an energy block because my heart wants me to teach people things. My life purpose, my Higher Self, is telling me right now, that to teach means to prepare. So, daily, hardcore, intellectual posts about psychic development and helpful advice for such won't occur daily. This will happen over time.
Teaching will not happen if the student is not finished being taught.

As I write, my Higher Self is thanking me for this outlet to be able to open up to, so I'm getting the vibes that this blog could be updated daily, but not with the type of content that I really want to be putting out into the world. This blog is for my Higher Self to prepare its voice.
Prepare. I have found that when I do start typing like this in a stream of consciousness style, a buzz word will pop up for me. This is one of them, and this is very good for my intuition.
Writing is the way that I will put out my intuitive thoughts as much as I need to. Because I haven't been busy using my gifts to help people often, I feel "backed up." So, I'm excited for this outlet. It's okay to be powerful, but like the physical body, my psychic senses have to stay in shape.


Email me with questions or if spiritual advice is needed:
britta.aguirre@gmail.com
IG: Aguirre_brit

Popular Posts