Now Introducing..

Hola! My name is Britta Aguirre. I am 24 years old, and I am a spiritual entrepreneur.
With the intention of light and love, I created this outlet for expression of what I'm going through as a Light Worker and a psychic medium. Not only that, but I also have an intense calling to help anyone who has went through, is going through, or will be going through similar situations and awakenings. This post is to establish who I am and what led me here, and a simple answer to this just came to me: connection to Source.

I have been connected to God and Spirit since I was nine years old. My foundational background is Christianity, and I am indeed a follower of Christ. This, however, does not make me a traditionalist in the sense of the word. Rather, I am a mystic. I find myself not able to relate to the traditional Christian church, and this is why, since the beginning of my journey, I have done most of this spiritual work alone.

Due to many mystical experiences, both frightening and enlightening, I have expanded my worldview and accept many teachings and philosophies, but one thing has remained the same: I have always kept Christ in my heart. I have never stopped believing that Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected, then ascended to Heaven. Faith is and will always be my saving grace.

As for what led me here, the angels have. This work has been ignited by my angels and God's Divine guidance, and I am thrilled to be able to write as much as I want about important lessons that I am learning or have learned, and this is in order to make other connections to like-minded individuals and Light Workers. Because for me, there is no way to say "no" to this calling because my abilities developed rapidly after I graduated college last year. Whatever job that I would start, I would connect to the energies that were in the workplace or that were around the people. They were so strong, and during those times, I could not harness what I was dealing with, much less the energies that the people and work environment housed.

Specifically, when I began my first management job, deceased loved ones of my employees were reaching through me to communicate. Notice how I said "through" instead of "reaching out to me"; this is because I could not refuse them. The energy to be the medium for their loved one was so powerful and overwhelming that I knew that I had no choice but to talk to that person. (And in this world, how does one just go up and start talking about what their family member wants to say to them?!) Therefore, I had no choice but to begin my calling as a spiritual intuitive and medium.
So now several months later, I have listened to my life’s calling, and I now work independently to bring healing for the New Age evolution.

Stay tuned for more experiences.

Popular Posts